Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Assist Senior Finance Manager in reporting and planning
- Assist Senior Finance Manager in finance control
What you’ll be doing
Assist Finance Controller in reporting and planning:
- Work as finance business partner to support non-finance business partners to have a common voice in reporting and planning for decision-making
- Prepare management reports to review monthly/quarterly/yearly performance, perform variance analysis by comparing the actual performance results to target for the same period and analyzing the variances; and propose key actions to get the results close to the target
- Plan and prepare management reports for Budget/Estimate, perform variance analysis by comparing the estimation to the actual performance results of last year for the same period and analyzing the variances; and defend/justify the estimation proposals.
- Do simulation analysis to analyse business cases and predict how the outcome would vary
Assist Finance Controller in finance control:
- Perform testing the operating effectiveness of relevant controls mainly focusing on controls over financial reporting framework.
- Making recommendations for risk mitigation and effectiveness improvement
- Participate in working with internal/external auditors within assigned scope of work
- Back up other positions in finance control teams (on a rotation basis for knowledge expansion and operation continuity)
- Participate in other related projects as and when needed
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Auditing / Finance
- At least 6-years of experience working in Finance, Auditing and Internal control
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with FMCG environment/ audit firm is plus.
- Good business acumen
- English: good in 4 skills
Interpersonal Skills: Has to be proactive and go beyond the call of duty, take accountability for business performance, has problem solving skills; Ability to operate effectively individually or within a team with minimum supervision and a positive attitude; Abilities to work with sensitive and confidential information.
People Skills: have an ability to establish relationships with others, be approachable and likable inspiring trust in others
- Ability to manage stress and work in professional environment, including resilience, accountability and commitment with deadlines
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus up to 4 months based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Contract directly with Carlsberg, 100% salary of probation
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]