Working location: Hanoi
- Develop the local adaptation or creation of ATL development & BTL for the initiatives based on an in-depth understanding of local consumers
- Lead the developing and executing 360-degree marketing campaigns in line with brands’ strategy
- Ensure excellent execution of plans from ATL to BTL and in-store to deliver campaigns’ objectives/KPIs through leading and engaging different stakeholders including agencies, sales and channel marketing teams
- Assist in the creation of effective media plans
- Assist in the development and execution of brand innovation projects
- Assist in the strategic development of the brand (long-term positioning and strategy, digital strategy and communication)
- Contribute to building a brand and channel plans, launch/relaunch plans, 3-year Brand.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of marketing experience is required.
- Experience in brand management including the development and execution of media strategy, innovation and creative ideation process.
- A thorough understanding of marketing and business functions at FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competence with a focus on Brand Planning, Brand Strategy, Communication and Media Management.
- Ability to adapt to change and to operate effectively in time-constrained and multiple priorities situation
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, communication & presentation skills
- Achievement driven personality with the ability to work in conditions which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints
- Pro-activity and passion for brand marketing.
- Ability to influence across and up within the organization
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead project teams to achieve outstanding results
- Willing for frequent business travel
HOW TO APPLY : Send your resume to email@example.com