Working location: Hanoi
Tax Effectiveness improvement:
- Review and improve tax efficiency of the company’s operation (via reviewing and improving processes/policy, especially on commercial activities
Act as Finance Business partner to commerce team:
- Review activation plan of TM/Sales team to ensure company strategy are followed, tax is properly planned, budget is managed, assumptions are reasonable, and the program is actionable, in good order;
- Contribute to the standardization of commercial contracts (sales, listing fee, flagship, key account, display, etc…). Contribute to the standardization of notices, promotion execution plan for popular campaigns.
- Support commercial teams in preparation of annual budgets, quarterly Estimates.
- Monthly tracking and monitoring of commercial spending vs. LY, budget, latest estimate
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve the commercial and overall performance of the company.
- Provide tax/financial/internal control knowledge training to the commercial team
- Lead/ contribute to other internal control & tax projects
- Minimum 4 years of tax experience and minimum 2 years of financial control experience
- Degree in finance or accounting or professional accounting qualifications e.g. CPA/ ACCA preferred
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage
- Excellent official writing skills in both English and Vietnamese (to review notices to customers/ write reports to partners/managers)
- Excellent overall interpersonal skills; ability to engage business stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently on multi-tasks
- Mature, professional attitude, proactive, hands-on with initiatives;
- Ability to travel when required
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to email@example.com