Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for the Talent Management & Organisational Development functions of CBVN. This position will manage and support the assessment of organisational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the effective management of the people agenda by line managers which are in particular, the identification of talent, the development and deployment of these as well as the continuous learning of employees in the market. In this role, the ODM will develop and execute strategic & tactical plans to drive in Asia the talent management program coming from the Group.
- Strategy & Planning:
- Conceptualize and develop effective Organisational Development, Learning & Development (L&D) and talent management strategies, framework, policies and processes for the company, following needs analysis and inputs from biz leaders
- Within the framework for relevant Group/Region initiatives, design, execution and delivery of OD, L&D and TM program, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of these programs.
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify market and organizational training necessary to achieve or accelerate progress toward the goal.
- Identify key performance indicators (metrics/measures) of progress toward strategically-aligned goals (i.e: revenue, profits, productivity, efficiency, reduced expenses, customer needs, employee retention, employee engagement, improved leadership/improved talent pipeline/bench strength…). Conduct research and recommend organizational development and learning programs and target employees.
- Implement Group/Region L&D, TM initiatives into the market and apply customization to local needs. Ensure proper roll-out of Group talent management and L&D processes and tool also in the market.9/11/2018 Page 2 of 3
- To diversify training and development portfolio corresponding to people capability in delivering the growth of business.
2. Talent Management:
- Lead the design and implementation of an integrated talent management strategy, succession plan and career development programs providing expertise and advice to the leadership and HR teams.
- Drive talent management and talent pool building, as well as enhance existing processes and design new programs coming from Group/local initiatives.
- Take a lead influencing role in developing organizational culture, that is customer-centric, open, trusting, transparent and inclusive as per Carlsberg’s values.
- Develop and implement a career development framework and provide talent management and change management expertise in partnership with manager and biz leader.
- Implement fresh-graduated development program to build Talents in the market.
3. Core Processes:
- Be an advocate for the company values, code of conduct, ensuring that all employees will understand and apply to work.
- Implement my Voice, Succession Plan.
- Deliver PMP and system. Ensure PMP is linked with the objective-setting process, aligned with individual performance to the business outcome and
well implemented at the market for both online (People@Carlsberg) and offline approaches.
- Lead, initiate and maintain Corporate culture programs that support to increase employee engagement and build the company as the “attractive place to work”
- Experience: At least 5 years of learning and development experience gained in MNC in a similar role with a proven track record in conceptualization and design of learning and talent management programs that drive biz performance.
- Education: University graduate
- Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Driven and possess strong influencing skills to motivate others
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity,
- Team player and collaborative.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and
problems as they are presented.
- Strong people skills, solid people manager and a keen interest to develop talent, strong coach.
- Fluent in English, strong in MSOffice applications, understand HR online Systems is preferable
- Comprehensive business knowledge and understanding
- Uncompromising integrity
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org