Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Drive the value/premiumization of the company’s portfolio through different innovation initiatives.
- Drive brand/portfolio competitiveness, category volume, or value in the long run.
What you’ll be doing
- Follow and translate consumer insights and market trends to actionable innovation strategy.
- Develop short (12-18m) and long term (3y) Innovation Pipeline for all brands in collaboration with brand teams.
- Drive the successful launch of all key innovation projects, including but not limited to new brands, new products, new liquids, new packaging, as in line with business strategy.
- Lead and co-ordinate with different stakeholders to implement the innovation process from building proper business cases and get regional/group approval, until the new products distributed in the market in timely manner
- Actively search for category innovations and present them to the commercial team for consideration
- Initiate innovation at POP and work closely with trade team to implement
- Be responsible for the quality, efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness of duties.
What we’re looking for
- High professional education and working experience in marketing area at least 8+ years, preferably in new product development/innovation, second choice: with brand management experience.
- Strong project and change management skill
- Able to influence people of different functions and levels
- Able to work under-pressure and tight deadline
- Strong presentation skill
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good computer Skills: MS Project, MS Office (Excel, PPT)
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Contract directly with Carlsberg, 100% salary of probation
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]