- Drive the value/premiumization of the company’s portfolio through different innovation initiatives
- Drive brand/portfolio competitiveness as well as category volume and/or value in the long run
- Drive the successful launch of all key innovation projects, including but not limited to new brands, new products, new liquids, new packaging, as in line with business strategy.
- Lead and co-ordinate with different stakeholders to implement the innovation process from building proper business cases and get regional/group approval, until the new products distributed in the market in timely manner
- Actively search for category innovations and present to commercial team for consideration
- Initiate innovation at POP and work closely with trade team to implement
Be responsible for the quality, efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness of duties.
- Experience : High professional education and working experience in marketing area at least 4-5 years, preferably in new product development/innovation, second choice: with brand management experience.
• Strong project management skill
• Strong change management skill
• Able to work under-pressure and tight deadline
• Able to influence people of different functions and levels
• Strong presentation skill
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Good computer Skills: MS Project, MS Office (Excel, PPT)
• Economics (preferred)
• English is a must.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org