- Conduct frequent market visits to check FIT implementation and sales compliance towards sales policies, sales rules and principles.
- Ensure sales newcomers be inducted by line managers and assigned persons
- Check POSM and trade promotion deployed at outlets.
- Collect market information about products, services, prices, promotion and other related activities from other players.
- Engage in market survey where requested.
- Do reports aftermarket visit and audit.
- Assist Line Manager to develop and cascade best practice tools (BPTs) for sales.
- Work cross functionally with Trade Marketing, MOFT Team, Sales Training Team to develop guidelines and communication of our store Impact Areas, and drive store execution (FIT Program and others).
- Join in working cross functionally to build sales toolkits for any launch of new products, sales & trade plans and ensure the effective implementation.
- Join in training BPTs to sales team and BA of GT & MOFT
Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- University graduate (preferred major in Business/Marketing)
Experience: 2-3 years Sales experience in FMCG or drinks/tobacco, preferred experience in market execution or market audit.
- Good communication and expression.
- Good observation skills and detail-focus
- Able to work independently
- Good planning for work and be able to make requested reports
- Able to work under pressure (in term of time constraint, workload…) to complete tasks accurately and punctually.
- Able to travel.
- Proactive, self-starter
- Pragmatic problem solving in complex situations
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Strong team player
- Integrity & disciplines
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org