Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
General Accountant/ Report to Senior Finance Manager cum. Head of Accounting
What you’ll be doing
Be responsible for managing accounting figures, accounting documents and reporting, it included but not limited to:
- Preparing month-end closing schedule within accounting team and related departments, follow up to meet deadline defined by controllers.
- Analyzing figures, verifying, and coordinating with relevant department providing accrual expenses.
- Verifying journal voucher prepared by accounting members before approved by Chief Accountant.
- Uploading to HFM and completion all relevant forms of HFM reporting for monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Monitoring and performing VAS GAP both in the system and supporting documents for auditing.
- Providing balance sheet breakdown for all items as the nature, monitoring with relevant departments and clean up on monthly basic.
- Preparing data, documents to auditor before fieldwork. Explaining transaction and reviewing audit adjustment proposed by auditor.
- Preparing VAS financial statement and reconciling with auditor before signing-off.
- Performing empty goods reconciliation with system, supported by asset accountant on quarterly basic.
- Providing and explanation nature of transaction for internal auditor.
- Supporting, coaching team members to resolve issues.
- Other assigned by line manager
What we’re looking for (tương đương với Job Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree of finance/ accounting field, ACCA/CPA/CMA is preferred.
- Good communication by English.
- Computer skill: Microsoft office, ERP
- Minimum 4 years of experience as general accountant (FMCG is an advantage).
- Excellent communication.
- Be agile familiar with ERP and reporting.
- Can work under high pressure with tight deadline.
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus up to 4 months based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Contract directly with Carlsberg, 100% salary of probation
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]