Business Partner is responsible for ensuring HR practices including company policies and regulations are properly undertaken at the functional level, acting as company’s representative and ensuring all daily HR activities are in line with guidance and service level agreement (SLA). The position also provides technical expertise and advice/solutions/interventions to the management team and his/ her Direct Reports on identifying and solving HR-related issues.
1. Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for headcount planning, org structure design/changes at functional level to continue improving productivity and efficiency
- Coordinate with TA team to drive the quality of recruitment.
- Analyse/diagnose reports: TO, headcount plan...to generate insights and come up with solutions - in coordination with TA team
- Working with TA team to ensure Talent mapping for better talent pool management
2. Organization Development
- Accountable for and ensure smooth administration of PMP process (Objectives setting, Mid-year/Year-end review, and quality of calibration…)
- Accountable for fresh talent program rotation/development plan (in future plan)
- Responsible for periodical Talent review & succession planning to have timely and proper action, interventions to retain/develop/accelerate/manage talents
- In coordination with OD team to ensure Training plan implementation at function/location level base on TNA where needed
- Ensure proper implementation of functional Induction program for new joiners (co-ordinate with Sales Dev & respective functions)
- Be facilitator in orientation and other training courses as nominated/aligned with HRD
3. General Administration & C&B
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to by ensuring that the organization complies with local and national laws: internal policy, internal labour rules...and be responsible for organizing discipline meetings.
- Ensure policies, practices and processes are flawlessly executed and in full compliance with Company regulatory standards
- Is responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/IR) to the business (knowledge of the legislative and consequent impact on the organization, relationships with works council/ unions, government/regulatory bodies, community, etc
- Execute Job Evaluation and JD development
- External benchmarking and work with C&B to build a competitive package for attracting talent and retaining hipo.
4. Provide HR solutions to the business
- Closely engage with business to continuously strengthen business acumen thru attending meetings (formal/informal), market visits..
- Provides input to the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities
- Implements, and coordinates change initiatives to support enhanced organizational effectiveness within the business
- Interacts with HR expertise and business colleagues within and outside the business to deliver HR solutions/resolve issues
- Communicate with & influence a wider circle of internal and external stakeholders to run HR agenda OTIF.
• Background in social sciences/ economics/ HR
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in HR management
• Good at business partnering mindset and communication skill
• People skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Sharp at business understanding and general knowledge in HR
• Self-driven, proactive, can-do spirit for improvement
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Influencing skill
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org