Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
The Senior Sales Capability Specialist is responsible for the development of sales capabilities to win in On-Trade outlets with CBVN premium brand.
What you’ll be doing
I. Sales capabilities development
- Develop and cascade effective sales processes and sales tools (Best Practices Tools & Programs) including basic and advanced selling skills and sales management skills for the MONT team, extended to another team when required
- Conduct TNA in the sales department, especially the MONT team; analyze individual development demand and business requirements to build the training and coaching roadmap.
- Conduct onboarding and induction programs for the MONT team.
- Evaluate, monitor, and upgrade training schedules and contents to optimize training and coaching effectiveness.
II. Training & Coaching
- Organize training classes on functional skills and sales skills for the sales team.
- Evaluate the training and coaching effectiveness and follow up post-training activities to measure the return on investments.
- Keep up to date on developments and innovations in training and coaching so that the company’s training activities remain current and relevant.
- Regularly Implement field coaching for SR/SS in the MONT team.
What we’re looking for
- Having experience in the same position in FMCG company.
- Minimum 3 years experience in On-Premise Field Sales, International On-Trade is preferred
- Fluent English in Presentation and Communication
- Master in designing multiple training materials
- Being an excellent trainer, coach and leader
- Being analytical, critical and creative
- Have good planning, presentation, time and project management skills
- Knowledge and expertise in field sales training and instructional methods
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Power Point)
- Able to travel across the country and abroad when required
Education and Experience:
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
- Competitive salary & attractive annual bonus up to 4 months based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Contract directly with Carlsberg, 100% salary of probation
- Career development by training & coaching program
For further information about the role. Apply today via email to [email protected]